Hi, I’m Eleni, owner of the Women’s Nutrition Clinic and I want you to know two crucial things:
1) I value the body’s innate ability to heal
2) I believe in you!
Helping people heal is my life’s greatest passion. My mission is to help you gain more balance on a physical, mental and soul level.
Everywhere I go, women tell me they simply want to feel good again and reconnect with a part of themselves they have lost. So, why are so many of us struggling to find our way? The explosion of confusing and bad advice from the diet and fitness industry has contributed greatly to wreaking havoc on our physical and mental health. Plus as women, we are conditioned not to trust ourselves, which is often reinforced in our healthcare settings.
You deserve better. You deserve a life filled with great health, to speak your truth, be loved, find peace and feel great, and I am here to help you.
- Anxiety & depression
- Missing out on times with friends, school, and vacations wasted worrying about symptoms instead of being in the moment
- Sneaking around to hide embarrassing symptoms; hair loss, hair removal and generally not feeling feminine
- Anxiety when doctors hinted of issues with pre-diabetes and infertility
- Thousands of dollars spent on doctors and symptom relief
Even after I recovered from symptoms, the trauma caused me to develop a baseline anxiety response to life.
My will to lead a healthy life free of diagnoses and medications launched me on a personal healing journey that included functional practitioners and alternative healing modalities. Through a whole-body approach, I was able to bring my body back into balance and now I am so passionate about giving other women the same tools that radically changed my life.
I have been able to maintain good health over the years and I continue to heal through my healthy lifestyle; spending time in nature, cooking, practicing yoga and surrounding myself with loving friends and family members.
How would it feel to find yourself again, to be able to trust your instincts and listen to your body guide itself in the right direction?
You are the expert. As a female, you have powerful instincts that will ultimately guide you to better health, even if it doesn’t feel that way yet! My job is to come along and give you the education and tools you need in an easy-to-understand way that you can implement at home.
Together, will address root cause imbalances and utilize holistic and integrative approaches to support the body’s natural mechanisms to heal.
- Bachelor of Science Dual Degree in Dietetics and EcoGastronomy
- Virginia-Tech Dietetic Internship
- Reiki Level I & II
- Reiki Master
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy Practitioner Courses
- Integrative Health Coaching at Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
Eleni has spent hours training with Master Healers, Herbalists, and Doctors throughout her career both nationally and internationally. She has also worked with top doctors and leading experts in weight loss and obesity medicine. Highlights include:
- Exploring the holistic nature of food and health through the integration of nutrition and sustainable agriculture in New Hampshire and Italy
- Dietitian at Austin UltraHealth, the functional medicine clinic of Dr. Amy Myers
- Dietitian at Intellihealth (obesity medicine)
- Nutrition Director at Skyterra, Weight loss spa in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina
- Volunteer farm work with Urban Roots ATX, helping nourish the local community in Austin, Texas through sustainable, organic farming practices